There are many ways you can become involved with Friends of Tanzania!
Help us achieve our goals to fund worthy projects within the country and advance appreciation for Tanzania in the United States.
- By Becoming a Member, you will receive our semi-annual Newsletter along with advanced notice of upcoming FOT events. You'll be able to join FOT committees (like the Friends of Tanzania Projects Committee), or even our Board of Directors.
- Write an article for the Newsletter or assist in editing and putting it all together for publication.
- Volunteer your skills to update and maintain our Website and/or contribute to our social media presence.
- Help to plan social events, both online and in-person - and attend them!
- And, of course, you can Donate! To FOT's General Fund, which is used to fund the Project Grants selected by the FOT Projects Committee, or for a Member Designated Project, a project that you personally select, facilitated by the FOT Projects Committee.